Friday, July 27, 2012

Back on track and ready to go!

We are all moved in, well as moved in as we are going to be right now. A lot of things had to be shoved into our bedroom in order to clear out the school room. Priorities I guess :) We are so excited about starting homeschooling this coming Monday...eeek!!! Today our focus is on the Olympics though. We are also going to be tying them into school as much as possible. My Little One has been asking to homeschool since the minute we moved into the new house so she is beyond ready to start. Please think about us and pray as we embark on this journey.

Financially, we have been doing pretty well without me working. We are getting used to our new bills and making things work. Don't get me wrong it's not super easy, but it's worth it to us so we will make it work. I really need to get back into couponing, but am not looking forward to the time that it takes. So, I am focusing on other things like reusing things that we already have and making the most of our garden. The freezer is already filling up with green beans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment