Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Year...New Opportunities

I recently found out that I was chosen to be a member of my first review team! It is the Mosaics Review Team and I am honored to be a member of it. I am so excited to see what great things I will be able to review and have the opportunity to share these reviews with other since I always look at reviews that others write so closely.

I am also in the throes of planning curriculum for next year. I am looking for a more inclusive curriculum next year than I am using this year. I am starting to feel more comfortable in my role as a homeschool mom, but I also am feeling more trust in those that have come before me and what they have learned and developed with the knowledge that they have gained.

I am looking forward to being more active on this blog and establishing more readers so I can hopefully help just one person that is embarking on this journey as I did not that long ago myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment