Thursday, May 23, 2013

The school year is winding down and another review :)

It's hard to believe that we have less than three weeks of this school left! As trying as parts of the years were, overall it went quickly and smoothly. My daughter and I are already looking forward to next year which is a testament itself to how well this year went :) As we think about the days, months, and years ahead I know that it will all fly by way too quickly. I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a product that will help me to keep track of all that Little One is doing in and out of school in order to help her have complete transcripts when she is ready to move forward to her next adventure, whatever that may be.
                                 
                                  




My Homeschool Grades is an excellent program that allows parents, and later students themselves to keep a running record of not only grades, but all activities that the children are a part of. It's an app that can be accessed on your computer, phone, or tablet. Each student has their own area where grades, activities, and descriptions of both can be added. It's well thought out, clean, and easy to keep track of everything. I was a little overwhelmed at first because Little One is so young, but I thought about how helpful it will be as she moves along her journey.

I remember how difficult it was to remember everything that I had done in and out of school when I was getting ready to apply for colleges and jobs in high school. This tool will eliminate that stress for Little One and I when that time comes for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment