Friday, May 17, 2013

Waterproof Bible

We love to be outdoors. This time of year, we are pretty much only inside when it is dark. We love to camp, fish, and work in the garden. My husband is also an avid hunter. So, when I found out that I was reviewing a Bible that was waterproof and durable for outdoor use I was so excited. I knew that it would get a lot of use during early morning devotions when the dew is still clinging to everything and with my husband to read while he is in the tree stand. I received the KJV Waterproof Bible from Bardin Marsee Publishing. It contains the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. There are also ESV, NIV, NKJV, AND NLT versions.

The pages are made out of a synthetic material that makes them waterproof, tear resistant, and stain resistant  with normal use. It is a very durable book that dries out quickly if it does get wet. The pages don't bleed through when words are highlighted (with a dry highlighter as recommended).







We enjoyed testing out how waterproof the Bible was by putting it in the shower. The water beaded right off! I don't think that I will ever read the Bible in the shower, but maybe in the bath :) I think this and the other products offered by this publisher would be great for anyone who love the outdoors and being able to read God's word in His creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment