Saturday, February 9, 2013

Homeschool Week in Review 2/3-2/9


 Homeschool Week in Review 2/3-2/9
  
It's my first week of linking up to The Homeschool Mother's Journal with iHomeiHomeschool Network.  




 In my life this week...

I was very thankful that we avoided the stomach bug that everyone else in our extended family suffered from this week.
 In our homeschool this week... 

My nephew was home all week because of the aformentioned stomach bug. We did miss him, but it was nice to have some one on one time with Ella. We only "did school" Monday through Thursday this week because of the storm that we had coming in on Friday. We talked about Hawaii this week. This included using a coconut cup to enjoy her drink in.


  We also talked about animals and their tracks. We did a fun activity where I hid the tracks and the animals that they belong to nearby around the room. She had fun.

My favorite thing this week was...

Having an unexpected date night with my husband.

Things I'm working on...

My blog. It's a long process because I am not tech saavy at all.



 

   
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment